The CS-PTO is a non-profit organization made up of all teachers, staff, parents, guardians and family members of the children attending the school, and no dues or fees are required to join.
We strive to meet our mission in a manner that:
• Builds a strong sense of community within the school
• Recognizes the importance of educational enrichment opportunities and supports for our students and teaching staff
• Encourages and models the giving of time, talents, ideas, and money to enhance the resources available
• Promotes timely and positive communication networks
We feel that each and every family is a vital part of our school community. There are a variety of opportunities for involvement, and we hope you will find time to participate in some way. We look forward to a positive and productive year, and we encourage anyone with comments or suggestions to contact any one of the PTO officers directly.
- Your 2011-12 PTO Executive Board