400 E. Lockwood Ave.
Webster Groves, Mo. 63119
Fax: (314) 963-6411
Located directly adjacent to the high school campus, the Central Office
houses the majority of district administrative offices.
building was constructed in 1958, and is connected to the original school
district office building on Selma Avenue. The older building now houses the
district's business office.
In the 1980s, the building was expanded
again, with the addition of a board room and the front reception area.