Click the teacher's name you would like to email:
Improve your brain!
In sports people do a lot of things to maintain muscle health before and after a workout. Often times athletes will eat healthy, hydrate, and warm up before a workout and then cool down, and streach after a workout. We don't often think about maintaining brain health or preparing our brains for learning. Here are some ways to clear your mind and improve your memory.
1. Eat right- eating nutritious food gives your body the material it needs to create new brain cells and make connections between cells faster.
2. Exercise- New research suggests that exercise may actually encourage the brain to make new connections between neurons (brain cells) and build new vascular structures for oxygenated blood to get to your neurons.
3. Relax- Stress takes a toll on the brain. Do something relaxing everyday that improves you or helps out someone else.
Click here to access the student portal (online gradebook)
1. Put in your lunch pin for student ID
2. Put in your 6 digit birthday as your password
Disclamer: Webster Groves School District (WGSD) does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link or file indicate any association with or endorsement by WGSD.
Images of Innovation