Unity Team students visit the library every two weeks, usually on Tuesdays. During this time, students are expected to:
- control volume of their voices and materials in the library and on the way
- participate in lessons provided by the librarian by listening, responding and asking questions
- listen and respond to the librarian's and assistants' directions
- return books, check out books, pay fines, care for library materials
- browse the collection of books intentionally
- engage in at least 20 minutes of reading
A grade of ten points may be recorded for each visit to reflect a student's follow-through on the expectations listed here.