check Here's The SCOOP for update
Homework Suggestions for Third Grade Students
Students should spend at least 30-45 minutes every night at home doing homework
with parent guidance when needed. Planners need to be reviewed and signed each
Nightly Homework Expectations:
1. Math Activity Sheet or math facts practice.
2. 20 minutes of reading.
3. Variety of additional assignments ( as needed)
The following is a list of third grade skills and activities for your child to
practice on nights when homework is completed early:
* review math concepts (i.e. time, money, skip counting, measurement, story
problems, extended math facts problems, etc.)
* play math multiplication or division games
* write in their Writer's Notebook
* read to and with your child and discuss the book
* read a book from home
* practice writing skills by writing letters to family and friends
* discuss and generate ideas that your child could write about in during
Thank you for your support and cooperation! We all make a great team:
teachers, families working together!