RECORD TODAY'S WEATHER FORECAST
1) In your Assignment Journal record today's date.
2) Then, record the current temperature, today's forecasted high temperature and forecasted precipitation.
3) Next, record today's sunrise and sunset times, and calculate the total number of daylight hours for today.
Use the following link to complete these tasks: Weather Underground .
Or you may use one of these links: Weather Channel, Intellicast.
COMPLETE THIS WEEK'S BEHAVIOR SHEET
1) On the first day of the new week, please pick up a new Behavior Sheet from the Command Center and write today's date in the proper location.
2) On the second-to-last day of the week, please write two sentences on your Behavior Sheet. The first sentence should state what you're proud of from the week; the second should explain why you're proud.
RECORD TODAY'S ASSIGNMENTS & HOME LEARNING
Please record today's assignments and home learning assignment(s) in your Assignment Journal. (Remember, any classroom assignment not completed at school is homework for that night.) When you're finished please place your Assignment Journal on the corner of your desk so I can check it.