Mr. Hayes Room 105
1) Enter quietly and be prepared for class when the bell rings.
2) Be respectful of others
3) Do your best work at all times
4) Follow all special guidelines
5) Have all needed supplies daily
6) Raise your hand to speak
7) Remember to follow all school rules
1) Use your agenda book every day
2) Have all homework completed and in class on the due date
3) Work neatly and carefully
4) Be ready for a quiz at any time!
5) If you have a question. . . ASK IT!!!
6) Think carefully when picking groups
7) When in groups, work neatly and quietly. Also remember to stay on task! You get much more done this way!!!
Rules Violation Consequences
Students breaking the established classroom rules will be documented and face the following consequences:
1st Minor Offense= Verbal Warning
2nd Offense= Call home and/or Detention.
3rd Offense= Office Referral