District Salary Credit or Stipend
Applications and evaluations are forwarded to the Curriculum and Staff
Development Office for processing.
- For more detailed criteria regarding any of the above, please refer to your
Professional Staff Handbook.
- Forms are available on-line, from your building secretary, or from the Human
- Please keep copies of all your documents.
- Prior to registering for a class, complete a Tuition Reimbursement form
(signed by your building principal) and forward it to the HRC.
- Upon completion of the class, a copy of your final grade, showing a grade B
or better, must be forwarded, along with a receipt of payment.
- You will be reimbursed for 50% of the cost of tuition only.
- Fees, parking, etc. are not eligible for reimbursement.
- There is a $1,000 annual limit per employee.
If an employee voluntarily terminates employment prior to the 12-month period, then the
sum paid for tuition reimbursement will be deducted from the remaining payroll checks.
For Retirement, Insurance, and Payroll benefits, please click here.