Spelling Unit 29
He said it was really too cold to go.
I usualy rember to sit the tabel without my mother aksing me. i even help prepare dinner on sundays.(7)
Examples of foods we eat that grow on plants above the ground are ________, ________, ______ and _______.
Write the sentences. Use these words to make compound words to finish the sentences.
meal straw grape fast break shakes
corn oat berries fruit flakes cakes
pine pan milk apples cakes cup
1. It's a fact that __________ is an important meal of the day.
2. Most people like fruits, such as __________, _________ or ___________.
3. Some people even drink special ________ for breakfast.
4. Others eat _______, _________ and hot _______ for the first meal of the day.
5. _______ are not good for breakfast.
Write the word ground.
Write 3 more words that begins with gr.
Write the word drop.
Write 3 more words that begins with dr.
Write the word brook.
Write 3 more words that begins with br.
Write the word tray.
Write 3 more words that begins with tr.
Select letters from each group to form a word. Write your word.
1. _____ 6. _____
2. _____ 7. _____
3. _____ 8. _____
4. _____ 9. _____
5. _____ 10. _____